[cisco-voip] 7940 Ringtones Per Line

Brian Meade (brmeade) brmeade at cisco.com
Mon Jan 13 10:31:48 EST 2014

Jason,

The line-specific settings uses the DistinctiveRingList.xml file for ringtones whereas the device uses Ringlist.xml.  You could copy the Ringlist.xml and upload it with file name of DistinctiveRingList.xml to all CUCM TFTP nodes and that will allow you to have the full-list for the line-specific settings.

Brian