[j-nsp] VPN query

Hasanga Hendehewa (EPA) Hasanga.Hendehewa at ericsson.com.au
Thu Mar 6 10:02:40 EST 2003

there was a bug in JUNOS where you couldnt ping the local interfaces. if you
have access to their Problem Report cache, do a search there. The fault has
been fixed in a recent release of the code base.

The problem report is PR 24386, the problem is fixed in 5.2R3; 5.3R2; 5.4R1;
5.5R1

regards,
Hasanga