[j-nsp] Multicast GRE and VRRP

Zaid zaid at juniper.net
Thu Jun 23 10:39:27 EDT 2005

this is an example of what you need to do on one of the m320s.
it would be more simple to create a secondary address to the
loopback interface and to use that as your $m320_lo0_ip.

let me know if this helps :

 "set interfaces $m320_tun_int unit 0 tunnel source $m320_lo0_ip",
 "set interfaces $m320_tun_int unit 0 tunnel destination $cisco_lo0_ip",
 "set interfaces $m320_tun_int unit 0 family inet address $tun_specific_address/30",
 "set protocols pim interface $m320_tun_int.0 mode sparse version 2",
 "set protocols pim rp local $m320_lo0_ip",

best,
zaid