[j-nsp] issue with internal flash upgrade kit on M7i

Goldschmidt, Bernd bernd.goldschmidt at siemens.com
Tue Feb 7 10:11:49 EST 2006

Maybe the CF is not in the boot list.
Do you see something like this on the console when booting the router?
---
Will try to boot from :
PCMCIA ATA Flash Card
Primary IDE Hard Disk
Ethernet

Trying to Boot from PCMCIA ATA Flash Card

Trying to Boot from Primary IDE Hard Disk
Console: serial port
BIOS drive A: is disk0
BIOS drive C: is disk1
BIOS 639kB/1571840kB available memory