[j-nsp] (no subject)

Alan Gravett alangra at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 12:05:10 EST 2008

Oops - wrong recipient - ;)

Normally I unicast answers...

SunnyDay you did mention JUNOSe ...
Peder did respond with JUNOS example

So - in the last couple of weeks I have seen this a number of times...
people
responding to the *wrong* track

Found it slightly irritating, but certainly not a "train smash"

Got me thinking that perhaps it may be better if recipients on the list had
a heads up to read or not...depending on experience/interest

Something as simple as JUNOS:subject, JUNOSe:subject, SceenOS:subject...

On the other hand I wont loose much sleep juts deleting emails that seem
inappropriate, but will also not provide answers...

Alan