[j-nsp] two questions regarding the virtualized resource isolation

Simon Chen simonchennj at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 14:05:13 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I have two simple questions.
1) we configured two sub interfaces from one physical interface
fe-0/0/1, say fe-0/0/1.1 and fe-0/0/1.2.
Are they using the same queue or have separate queues? Is the traffic
on fe-0/0/1.1 gonna affect fe-0/0/1.2 in any way?

2) we configure two logical routers on the same physical router. If
one router is under some sort of OSPF attack, basically receiving lots
of OSPF messages, if the other router's routing plane gonna be
affected in any way?

Thanks.
-Simon