[j-nsp] MX-series Virtual switch transport

David Ball davidtball at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 11:41:50 EST 2009

  Well, I'm thinking Q-in-Q for carrying the VLANs, but it depends on
what L2 protocols you're referring to.  Things like 802.3ad (link agg)
and UDLD aren't designed to span such a network, but you can likely
get STP and friends across.  I haven't tried without MPLS, but you may
need to play with native vlans for BPDUs and such........??

David