[j-nsp] L2 vs L3 policing rates

Marlon Duksa mduksa at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 23:08:35 EST 2009

Thanks Stefan. But maybe there is a statement that says how many bytes to
prepend to each packet when policing.Something like that exists for ingress
shaping already:

pop-10# set chassis fpc 10 pic 3 traffic-manager ?
Possible completions:
+ apply-groups         Groups from which to inherit configuration data
+ apply-groups-except  Don't inherit configuration data from these groups
  egress-shaping-overhead  Number of CoS shaping overhead bytes in egress
(0..255 bytes)
  ingress-shaping-overhead  Number of CoS shaping overhead bytes in ingress
(0..255 bytes)
  mode                 Configure traffic manager mode