[j-nsp] VLAN-CCC over GRE extended to GE interface

terry jones terry.jones at wareaglecharleston.net
Thu Nov 3 16:40:24 EDT 2011

Hey Guys, thanks much for the suggestions. Based on your suggestions, I
think what I have will work, if not, I will go the with the RSVP. Hopefully
I can get it completed tomorrow. I'll post the working solution if I can get
it completed tomorrow. Else it will be after SC11 until I can complete it.

Thanks much!