[j-nsp] QFX3500 as ToR switch?

Jim Glen jim.glen at codonis.com
Tue Nov 8 16:31:54 EST 2011

Hi,
I've deployed them and have been very pleased with their performance.

The rational over choosing the QFX over the EX4500 is I intend to deploy these devices at some point soon into my consolidated Q-Fabric platform which the QFX is designed for the EX4500 does not have the same capability to participate.

JimG