[Outages-discussion] [outages] Hurricane Electric - Fremont DC Down

Jeremy Chadwick outages at jdc.parodius.com
Fri May 6 18:41:01 EDT 2011

This is pretty much the norm when it comes to HE outages, sans the lack
of answering the phone.  I've ranted in the past about the unreliable
nature of HE, particularly their Fremont 1 facility.  Good to know
things haven't improved.  You'll find mentions of two separate facility
power outages below as well:

https://puck.nether.net/pipermail/outages/2009-September/001547.html

These sorts of outages/problems are going to get more and more public
awareness given the adoption of IPv6 and heavy use of HE as the tunnel
broker.

I'm still amazed they're in business.  Just absolutely incredible.