[VoiceOps] Conversent Communications rejects port out request for incorrect account number

Joshua Goldbard j at 2600hz.com
Tue Jan 15 19:39:11 EST 2013

Oren,

I see your point but respectfully still disagree.

Even in the case of 1million DIDs on the same account, while you're not authenticating to any particular DID, you are authenticating to the account and should be able to port any number.

Consider the alternative, how would you propose to attribute ownership to phone numbers without an account number? Some security is better than none, right?

Cheers,
Joshua

Sent from my iPhone