[VoiceOps] 911 address policy for company phones at home

Todd Wolf twolf at unifiedtechnologies.com
Fri Jan 18 11:38:32 EST 2013

http://transition.fcc.gov/cgb/consumerfacts/voip911.pdf  send your customer this which shows that you are required by law to provide the 911 service

[cid:image001.png at 01CDF570.586BBB50]

From: voiceops-bounces at voiceops.org [mailto:voiceops-bounces at voiceops.org] On Behalf Of Aaron D. Osgood
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 11:15 AM
To: 'Carlos Alvarez'
Cc: voiceops at voiceops.org
Subject: Re: [VoiceOps] 911 address policy for company phones at home

I don't have a document - BUT - ask them to sign something accepting FULL LEGAL and FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY for compliance in the unfortunate event that their staff member needs 911 and cannot dial it.

Aaron D. Osgood

Streamline Solutions L.L.C

P.O. Box 6115
Falmouth, ME 04105

TEL: 207-781-5561
MOBILE: 207-831-5829
ICQ: 206889374
GVoice: 207.518.8455
GTalk: aaron.osgood
AOsgood at Streamline-Solutions.net<mailto:AOsgood at Streamline-Solutions.net>
http://www.streamline-solutions.net<http://www.streamline-solutions.net/>

Introducing Efficiency to Business since 1986.