[VoiceOps] CALEA for the small fry operator

Ryan Delgrosso ryandelgrosso at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 18:59:43 EST 2013

Well in our case we were provided with a destination that signaling was
to be sent to at Quantico, and a phone number that would be dialed to
collect the audio (forked in the network). This is of course the fancy
way. I'm sure any call recording solution that can associate signaling
and media in a neat package would probably suffice, presuming its local
and not federal. Again IANAL so you might want to consult with one
before taking anything I say as gospel.

-Ryan