[VoiceOps] IP PBX to Interface with Hospitality Interface

Joshua Goldbard j at 2600hz.com
Wed Jan 23 19:18:47 EST 2013

+1 for freeswitch.

Cheers,
Joshua

Joshua Goldbard
VP of Marketing, 2600hz

116 Natoma Street, Floor 2
San Francisco, CA, 94104
415.886.7923 | j at 2600hz.com<mailto:j at 2600hz.com>

On Jan 23, 2013, at 3:22 PM, jay binks <jaybinks at gmail.com<mailto:jaybinks at gmail.com>> wrote:

I build a PBX a few years ago for a large hotel ( part of a large chain ).
They used OnQ for their management system, with Jazz by McLaren as a middleware.

I implemented all PBX functionality in Freeswitch with Cisco handsets.  Worked well and was surprisingly simple.
It has worked perfectly, I haven't heard a thing in the last 2 years.