Re: [nsp] BGP loop detection

From: Zaheer Aziz (zaziz@cisco.com)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 12:56:29 EDT

At 10:17 PM 6/17/2002 +0800, Nick Kraal wrote:

Three step solution:

1)Continue to run EBGP with you
2)Make them run IBGP with each other.
3)IBGP Next-Hops should be advertise in the IGP of each domain.

Each Step explanation:

1)They would get Internet connectivity from you.
2)Internal IBGP routes are announced to each domain
3)At the IBGP speaking routers create static routes for each others peering
addresses
    and point them to your edge box. Annouce these static routes in each
domain.

Hope this helps
Zaheer