Re: [nsp] 12.0S on 7200 non VXR

From: C. Jon Larsen (jlarsen@richweb.com)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 09:10:06 EDT

Make sure you are running recent boot helper code.

Do a "sh bootflash:"

and see what it says. I had trouble getting 12.x IOS working on a 7200
NPE150 until I upgraded the boot helper code. A lot of the newer modules
wont be recognized by the older boot helper code.

--

C. Jon Larsen Chief Technology Officer, Richweb.com (804.307.6939) SMTP: jlarsen@richweb.com (http://richweb.com/cjl_pgp_pub_key.txt)

Richweb.com: Designing Open Source Internet Business Solutions since 1995 Building Safe, Secure, Reliable Cisco-Powered Networks since 1995