[nsp] Config Tool ?

From: Kevin Gannon (kgannon@lancomms.ie)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 10:04:27 EDT

I remember seeing a commandline unix tool that allowed cisco passwords to be
stored in a public/private key encrypted format. The tool allowed you as
user
X on a unix box to issue commands to a list of cisco routers without
actually
having the telnet password for the routers.

It was a config collection tool also. It is driving me nuts I thought it was
clogin
from rancid but it doesnt seem to.

Any help welcome.

Regards,