[nsp] Routing Question

From: Tim Driggers (tim@tegris.com)
Date: Thu Oct 14 1999 - 17:43:18 EDT

 I am setting up a new border router with BGP to a single peer, off of fe0/0
on a 3640 (This is at a colocation site). On interfaces fe0/1 and fe0/2 We
will be redistributing the routes into redundant firewalls running OSPF.
This is all pretty straight forward.. but I have a wierd question thrown at
me which I dont have the experience to answer.

If I bring in an LSS (Lan Switched Service) line to fe0/3 on the 3640, can I
run static routes to fe0/3 without any issues regarding the OSPF or BGP
tables?

Thanks

Tim Driggers