[nsp] BGP advertised routes

From: Ysmael B. Tan (jonjon@globenet.com.ph)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 01:06:08 EST

Clear DayHi,

Please help me. Im trying to advertise to a customer routes coming in from my upstream provider. i use the the route-map & as-path commands specific to the my AS & my upsteam AS. but the problem is that my upstream provider advertises about 3000+ routes on his AS.

My customer wants only about 400 routes comming in to his router due to memory limitation. Is there a way to limit the number of routes i will pass on to my customer?

thanks,

Jon