RE: [nsp] MPLS issues with MTU

From: jlewis@lewis.org
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 14:15:43 EST

BTW...I'd seen that URL before, when initially troubleshooting the
problem...but the switch (a 2924xl-en) seems to think it can handle an
interface MTU of up to 2018 bytes. Setting the MTU to 2000 doesn't stop
the input errors (giants).

On Tue, 13 Nov 2001, Clinton Work wrote:

> According to the following Cisco document. The 2900 and 3500XL switches only
> support baby jumbo frames (1522). You can only support on MPLS label with
> these switches.
>
> http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/105/jumbo.html#subsecondfour

 Jon Lewis *jlewis@lewis.org*|  I route
 Atlantic Net                |