RE: [nsp] Cisco 7206 Reboot / Bus Error

From: Zhang, Anchi (AZhang@reliant.com)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 10:01:06 EST

I am running 12.2(3) on a 7204 VSR with NBAR and ACL. Every time I
change either NBAR or ACL, I run the risk of bringing my T3 serial
interface down. A shut/no shut would bring it back up. Cisco suggested
changing from a named ACL to a number ACL but that did not solve the
problem. Maybe my problem is related to CSCdv06207 though I seem
luckier that the router does not crash.

Anchi