Re: [nsp] BGP as-path help

From: bradley reynolds (brad@altir.com)
Date: Tue Oct 19 1999 - 20:31:55 EDT

the answer to the question is that uunet prefers the sprint path
internally over its own customer path. uunet does not (by default)
localpref customers higher, so the decision is made at the as-path length
step. therefore, uunet would not be announcing a path to a peer.

try setting one of uunet's communities which corresponds to a higher
internal localpref.

BR