[nsp] DS-3 on 7200 question (HELP!)

From: Danny Tan (dsutanty@zeus.corp.telocity.net)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 21:21:42 EST

Hi
Could anybody help me on this one, please?

I have :

DSL_BB_ROUTER====================ATM_SWITCH

and ATM_SWITCH does policing, and our DSL_BB_ROUTER could not handle it,
and I'd like to put Cisco 7200 VXR in between as a temporary solution:

DSL_BB_ROUTER=========7200VXR=======ATM_SWITCH
           no policing policing

What kind of config should I configure on this Cisco router as a Layer 2?
How should I configure if it has 44 pvc? and what kind of switching should
it use?

What I'd like to achieve is to have the packet coming from ATM_SWITCH to
7200VXR and 7200VXR does the policing (traffic shaping), and forward the
traffic after that to DSL_BB_ROUTER.

Thanks
DS