[nsp] Doubt on MPLS

From: Muthuvelu.T.J (mvelu@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 01:15:49 EST

Hi All,

I have an scenario. I have an FrameRelay Network built using Nortel Passport using Dynamic Packet Routing System (DPRS)
which is a Nortel propritery Layer2 Routing Protocol. Now I want to add a Cisco Router ( preferably a Cisco 3660 Router ) as a
FrameRelay switch to my FrameRelay Backbone. Since Cisco router is not aware of the DPRS, how do I add my cisco router
to the Network.. ie how the trunks should be configured and the how the PVC's would be created. One more thing, Is it possible
to deploy MPLS on these devices and acheive my requirement.

Pls mail me to my email: mvelu@yahoo.com

Thanks

Rgds

Muthuvelu