[nsp] Compatible Fast Ethernet Module for 2651?

From: Jason Mealins (jmealins@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 13:42:36 EST

I am currently looking for A Fast Ethernet Module for
our 2651, but from looking through entirely too many
product catalogs it looks to me that cisco doesn't
offer a fast ethernet module for the 2651, I thought
the NM-1FE-TX was compatible as I have seen the module
used in another 2600 series router before, but from
the documentation that I see it seems to be only
compatible with the 3600's. Being that it costs a bit
of money I wanted to make 100% sure that it was
possible to use it in the 2600 with IOS 12.3 Plus IP.
any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jason Mealins
jmealins@yahoo.com