Re: [nsp] etherchannel on Cat65

From: dan hopkins (hop@nexthop.net)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 12:20:30 EST

on the cat5k, the output of 'sh port cap' will tell you what ports can
channel together in the 'Channel' field of the output. AFAIK, these are
always consecutive ports on the same module - usually in groups of 2 or 4.

I am not sure of the equivalent in the cat6k or if cross-module channelling is supported.
I would assume that cross (multiple) module channeling is not supported.

--
hop@nexthop.net
http://www.nexthop.net/~hop

x x . o (( s/[^_0-9a-zA-Z]/42/g )) \___/ ~