[nsp] Queueing

From: Neil J. McRae (neil@COLT.NET)
Date: Fri Oct 29 1999 - 08:37:16 EDT

I've recently been wading through alot about queueing strategies.
I've been testing some of these and have found some interesting
results, especially on 70&-80% utilised links. I was wondering
what other people used on different types of interface and if
anyone had any other useful URL's for papers on the subject.

Cisco's website has a lot of information on this subject but
sometimes cisco seem to live in a world of their own when it
comes to real life situations. :-)

Regards,
Neil.
--