Re: [nsp] IOS for AS5300

From: Josh Duffek (jduffek@cisco.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 17:46:51 EST

Yeah 12.1(3a)XI7 is on the list of "recommended images" for what you are
doing. The exit strategy for that would be to move to 12.2mainline. It
would be nice to know why you were having problems in 12.2(6a) so we can get
them fixed and you can be on a more mainline type release. Did you have a
tac case open?

Josh