[nsp] Mibs on Cisco 4700 IOS 12.0(7) to monitor active connections

From: Ang Lian Ann (angla@sph.com.sg)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 22:27:41 EST

I am trying to monitor the number of active connections on the PRI
interface on the cisco 4700 routers. The OID I used is
1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19.1.1.4.0. I received an error code "No value(s) returned
for query" when I used the Openview server to query the OIDs. This OID is
under cisco pop mgmt and according to cisco website, it was support 1st on
IOS 11.2 and then IOS 12.2.

Do anyone encounter this problems before and what are the solutions?

Regards
Ang Lian Ann
DID 3191083

NOTE: Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. All opinions, conclusions and other
information expressed in this message not of an official nature shall not
be deemed as given or endorsed by SPH unless otherwise indicated by an
authorised representative independent of this message.