Re: [nsp] 12.0(21)S IOS version

From: dre (andre@operations.net)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 13:35:59 EST

Right here it says that 12.2(7)S will be available on CCO 02/11/02:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/iosw/iore/prodlit/431_pp.htm

I have not seen it on the ftp server as of yet, but I would be
willing to bet that somebody besides Cisco is already running it.

afaik, 12.2S is only for the 7x00 line (including OSR).

And here it lists the PXF feature support by various trains of IOS:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/ifaa/prossor/nse1/pxf.htm
So there is 12.0S support for NSE-1, only 12.2S (and 12.2 E/T/B trains).
According to that chart, there won't be support for PXF accelerated
features like PPPoX, RBE, per-VC queue, L2TP, 802.1Q, and GTS on the
12.2S train, only for the other supported trains.

-dre