Re: [nsp] Cisco AS gear dial-out

From: Jesper Skriver (jesper@skriver.dk)
Date: Tue Nov 09 1999 - 10:52:24 EST

On Tue, Nov 09, 1999 at 10:26:08AM -0500, jlewis@lewis.org wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Nov 1999, Jesper Skriver wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Nov 09, 1999 at 12:38:07AM +0100, Jesper Skriver wrote:
> > > It is a EXEC command, it exist in 12.0(x)T, but not in 11.3, 11.3(x)T
> > > and 12.0 main line, it may exit in other trains than 12.0(x)T, but I've
> > > not seen it.
> > >
> > > It should work on PRI's, so it's a bug, and I will open a case on that.
> >
> > CSCdp32992 are opened to get this issue fixed, if you're also hit by
> > this, please open a case with, and asked for it to be linked to this
> > ddts.
>
> I'm not running any 12.0 code yet. The few times I've tried it haven't
> gone well. Instability problems, radius client breakage, etc.

We've had 3 catastophic bugs in the last 2 weeks :-|

The one AS5300 we have running 12.0(x)T code, is running a special image
from a DE, while we're waiting for a commit.

/Jesper

--
Jesper Skriver (JS4261-RIPE), Network manager
Tele Danmark DataNet, IP section (AS3292)

One Unix to rule them all, One Resolver to find them, One IP to bring them all and in the zone to bind them.