Re: [nsp] Cisco web site - is it just me

From: Jesper Skriver (jesper@skriver.dk)
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 09:29:43 EST

On Wed, Nov 10, 1999 at 12:14:25PM +0100, Alex Bligh wrote:
> <RANT>
>
> Is it just me, or is the following page (in terrible font) becoming
> the most frequently returned one from Cisco's web site? Once upon
> a time this used to be a useful resource, but 7 reloads later I still
> get the same error. Eventually it works (yes, the error does come from
> Cisco's cache engine at *their* site apparently).
>
> Network Error
> Error: Unable to connect to server.
> The Server is either unavailable or too busy.
> Please try again later.
>
> </RANT>

I've been bugging our support people about this several times now, in
this run I's been there for about a week, we were told it was there when
they were doing a upgrade, and it would go away in about a week.

Please bug your service representative, and if they don't know about
this matter, have them contact Gustav Nilsson <gnilsson@cisco.com>, our
support contact, he knows the right people to talk to.

/Jesper

--
Jesper Skriver (JS4261-RIPE), Network manager
Tele Danmark DataNet, IP section (AS3292)

One Unix to rule them all, One Resolver to find them, One IP to bring them all and in the zone to bind them.