RE: [nsp] 12.2T and 4500/4700?

From: Scott.Keoseyan@BroadWing.com
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 21:15:38 EST

Hmmm, I would be a little ticked myself if I was waiting for a feature and
then when it is released it's not available for my platform. They do make
it pretty clear in the announcment, however, that support for 12.2 cannot be
guaranteed due to memory restrictions in the 4500 chassis. I guess they
figured that since the same image runs on the 4500M and the 4700, there was
no sense in releasing a 12.2 image that wouldn't run on the 4500M.

See:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/rt/4000m/prodlit/1107_pp.htm

Scott