[nsp] multilink with 2 bri ports

From: Rakesh (rakesh.menon@tataisp.com)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 10:33:14 EST

Hi

We have a 2600 router with isdn BRI ports. I want to give 256k connectivity to the user. He will be dialling onto RAS and also the we have enabled mutilple sessions for this user. We have created a dialer and put both BRI ports in the same rotary-group. Also multilink has been enabled in the dialer . But with this config incase i connect , iam not able to ping the very next interface ie the ras . I have tried 12.0.7 T and also 12.1.5 ipsec ios. Could anyone help me out in this. Pls do get back to me for more info.

Rgds
Rakesh