RE: Problems with VPN connection between WatchGuard Firebox II si Cis co Router 2621.

From: Mihai Vintiloiu (Mihai.Vintiloiu@audicon.net)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 06:36:35 EDT

Dear Mr. Graham,

thank you very much for your help and time dedicated for my problem.
I have changed the acl as you suggested. Also the WatchGuard support only ipsec (I should tell to you this from the beggining, my mistake), so I have used from the beggining ipip on the cisco.

I will like to help me to clarify this:

* When doing IPSec on a tunnel interface, the crypto-map needs to be
applied to both the tunnel and the tunnel source interfaces.

What means to apply the crypto-maps to tunnel and tunnel source? Because in my case the source of the cisco tunnel it is on the fast-ethernet interface.

My best regards,

Mihai Vintiloiu