Re: [nsp] CEF stability

From: Jesper Skriver (jesper@skriver.dk)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 12:16:58 EST

On Sun, Jan 23, 2000 at 11:50:33AM -0500, Brian Wallingford wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to find a 12.x ios that's CEF-friendly. We've disabled it on
> our border boxes, because it doesn't seem to play nice w/bgp at all, but
> we would prefer to use it on our customer aggregation boxes, for
> rate-limiting purposes.

Which boxes ??

Start with 12.0 mainline, latest version, does it do what you want, if
not try 12.0(x)S latest version if available for your platform, if not
try 12.0(x)T latest version, but now you're in DDTS land ...

/Jesper

--
Jesper Skriver, jesper(at)skriver(dot)dk  -  CCIE# 5456
Work:    Network manager @ AS3292 (Tele Danmark DataNetworks)

One Unix to rule them all, One Resolver to find them, One IP to bring them all and in the zone to bind them.