RE: [nsp] RES: [nsp] BGP advertisement

From: Martin, Christian (CMartin@mercury.balink.com)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 12:11:41 EDT

Try rewriting your as-path list. I have often seen corruption after
reloads, as if the reg-exp compiler added a space or something. This is
quite a common occurence with Cisco's nowadays. Create an access-list
against the network in question and run a 'deb ip bgp up <acl#>.' You
should see a message indicating the cause. Also, try and run a 'show ip bgp
filter <as-path-list#> to see if the reg-exp is written correctly.

chris