[nsp] Multiple NAT Tables on Cisco

From: Steve Yingst \(LMF Staff\) (runner@lmf.net)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 10:45:42 EDT

I have a simple question I hope. We have some customers on dedicated ISDN
dialup lines dialing into Cisco 804 routers. We're doing NAT translation
on our side on the Cisco 804 routers. We wanted to consolidate things a
little bit so we got the 8 port BRI module and threw in our old Cisco
2600 router so we could get rid of a stack of 804 routers in our NOC. Well
now comes the good question can I do multiple NAT tables for the various
BRI/Dialer interfaces?

Steve