RE: [nsp] VLAN traffic statistics

From: Kellerman, Bert (BKellerman@hsacorp.net)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 02:12:39 EDT

 Oops. The instance creation will take place but after deletion, they won't
properly be re-ordered until a reboot. For example, If i create IfIndex.9
then delete it, the next subinterface i create will be IfIndex.10. After a
reboot the interface on ifIndex.10 will be ifIndex.9. I just confirmed this
in 12.0(11). Sorry for the confusion.

Bert