[nsp] Delayed Messages

From: Jared Mauch (jared@puck.nether.net)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 15:19:11 EDT

        Quite a number of delayed messages will be coming through
in the next few days. Typically when someone posts to the list for
the first time, I bounce the messages to the list and add them to the
"accept" list to prevent spam from hitting the list...

        As I've been away for a period of time, some of you have (or may
have noticed) messages not reaching the list. These should come through
shortly as I finish digging through my mailbox (it's not 152M anymore).

        - Jared
        (cisco-nsp list maintainer)

END OF LINE  |