RE: [nsp] dCEF repair pressure group

From: Mark Borchers (mborchers@splitrock.net)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 11:28:40 EDT

Definitely a classic case of YMMV. We've found performance with dCEF
to be excellent on 7507's very similarly configured to yours: RSP4
with max memory in the box and on the VIP2-50's, a large number of
ATM subinterfaces, and the same IOS releases that you reference.

If you haven't given the TAC an opportunity to address this, I'd
certainly advocate that as a next step.