[nsp] Does Cisco have 7xxx VIP/GSR line card related MIBs?

From: xiao dong (xiaoqq@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 02:25:31 EDT

Hello,

     Can somebody there tell me if Cisco provides 7xxx
VIP/GSR line card related MIBs? Or do any Cisco
enterprise MIBs provide objects(OID) to access the
Memory usage information on 7xxx VIP and GSR line
card?

     Is the memory information provided in
CISCO-MEMORY-POOL-MIB about the memory in RSP/GRP ?

     Where on Cisco web site can I find the
description for the Cisco Enterprise MIB? I do know
http://www.cisco.com/public/mibs, but it doesn't
provide description information for the enterprise
MIBs.

     Appreciate greatly your response.

Best Regards,
Chen