RE: [nsp] rate-limit and acl

From: Cho Man Fai (mfcho@hknet.com)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 09:58:37 EDT

Thanks Basil and Jorma..

What Basil described is what I got from the CCO...

There is a limit on the number of rate-limit statement per interface (I
remember that it is 20), right? If so, I can only have limited sources
with limited bandwidth... Is there any means to limit the traffic for some
sources on an interface more efficiently?

Thanks for any input..

Rgds,
Kenneth