RE: [nsp] Advantages of IS-IS over OSPF

From: Barry Raveendran Greene (bgreene@cisco.com)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 01:49:09 EDT

Hi Steve,

The most honest comparison I've seen has been Dave Katz's presentation at
NANOG19:

        http://www.nanog.org/mtg-0006/katz.html

As to IS-IS documentation, yes that is a weak point. We've got some new
IS-IS presentations out on the ISP Workshop site, with more coming in the
future.

        http://www.cisco.com/public/cons/workshop/

Barry