Re: [nsp] [nsp] AS5300 and NFAS

From: Brian Wallingford (brian@meganet.net)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 01:47:22 EDT

Out of 96, you could gain three additional channels. When you continue
to add additional PRI's and consider the potential revenue gain in the
long run, it's certainly worth it.

-brian

On Mon, 18 Sep 2000, Jim Warner wrote:

: The 5300 here does not run NFAS. When I ordered the circuits last
: year, it just didn't seem to be worth the trouble to save 2 B channels
: out of 96. Discussion of all the hassles leaves me wondering -- I must
: be missing something. There must be some big but secret reward for what
: surely seems like a large amount of pain. Why?
: