[nsp] Cisco 3660 Memory

From: Steve Yingst \(LMF Staff\) (runner@lmf.net)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 11:59:16 EDT

We're running a Cisco 3661 router with 128 Megs of RAM in it and would like
to bump it up to the max of 256 Megs. I checked at Kingston and there list
price is around $2,500. Cisco appeared to be around $5,000 for it and then
I went to Crucial and they have it listed for $125.99 I've used Crucial
memory before with great success. I also found some off brand listed at
about $200.00 So I'm wondering if there is a reasoning behind the wide
price range and will the crucial memory work?

Steve