RE: [nsp] Multi-Homing without BGP

From: Jose Ferreira (jose.ferreira@intelig.net.br)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 12:42:38 EDT

Hi All,

Thanks !

Yes, at this moment I think we were discussing scenarios where multihoming
with BGP was not possible due to hardware contraints.

So, I understood that this scenario is possible, but not the best. The
second step is upgrade the router to have at least partial routes and better
routing decisions.

Regards,

Jose