Re: [nsp] Weird peering/routing issue

From: Rich Sena (ras@poppa.thick.net)
Date: Sun Oct 15 2000 - 07:45:05 EDT

We had a similar problem on our 7513 at mae-west - in order for the an ATM
PVC to function correctly we had to take CEF off the interface. It was
strange in that the session actually did come up - but we could not ping
accross the interface to our peers address in the same /24 - just as you
describe...

--
In a brood of blind back biting vipers...
                     ...the one-eyed snake is king!