RE: [nsp] 7206 HSSI interface resets

From: Karyn Ulriksen (kulriksen@publichost.com)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 12:35:13 EDT

Steven,

   Had this exact scenario occuring on a 7010 a couple years back. Sorry,
we never did reach resolution on the issue, just jumped to another router.

   BUT, I do have a theory and wondered if you could indulge me with a brief
on your topology (you might want to send this off list to
kulriksen@sitestream.net). If you're topology is similar to what I was
using at the time, I may have an answer for you.

Karyn